21B Mirral Road, Caringbah SouthOPEN HOUSE CANCELLED - Under Offer
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 6
- Property type: House
- Land size: 1180 sq metres
- Listing type: Under Contract
The first time offered in 58 years this stylish mid century designed home offers a family residence that combines a tranquil setting with views of the Port Hacking River. It's peacefully set on an extensive 1,080 sqm block, within the sought after and tightly-held location of Caringbah South.
- Multiple indoor/outdoor spaces offer effortless entertaining
- Open plan living/dining area, billiard room and family room
- Large balcony captures further outlooks and stunning sunsets
- Three bedrooms, with the opportunity to add more under the same roof line
- Master bedroom boasts plenty of storage with open plan en-suite
- Endless space for families, private backyard, lush gardens
- Triple lock up garage and under house parking for three additional cars
- With a large deck to admire the views and watch the kids swim in the sparkling in-ground pool
- Easy access to a choice of quality schools, cafes and transport
With the current world health crisis we are able to offer private inspections on this home at anytime of the day or week, please feel free to reach out and book a suitable time with us via phone or email.
- Air Conditioning
- Open Fireplace
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
More InfoDownload Brochure
I would just like to express my gratitude
I would just like to express my gratitude to Signature Property, specifically to Gai and Melinda, who sold my property for me in Sylvania.
For the first time I feel I have found agents who truly care about their clients. They showed this in many ways, from always being available and encouraging me to contact them if I had any concerns or questions to contacting me with regular updates. They also gave me realistic expectations as to the value of my unit and the process of selling a property. I would be happy to use their services in the future and highly recommend them to anyone looking for honest and ethical agents to support them through selling your home.
Attention to detail
If I ever sell again in the Shire, Susan will be my Agent. Her attention to detail with every word written about our property, every photo she arranged for the internet marketing was perfect. Susan made sure our home was presented perfectly for the weekly inspections.
Susan has a friendly and natural personality and made our perspective buyers feel relaxed, it can be stressful when buying a home.
We recommend you call Susan if you are thinking about selling your home.......you wont be disappointed.
- Karen and Chris
The best agent ever
Luke has to be congratulated for selling our home. His patience, local knowledge and positive attitude helped us obtain a great price. Luke always presented himself professionally even when at times it got tough. One point I would really like to add is that he always answers his phone no matter what time or day is, this is so important to me and potential buyers.
I did ask Luke one day.....” how do you do this ???” his answer I love my job!!! and it shows in his results. Thank you Luke
Vendor Review - Recommended by KarenKennedy9664 November 2018
Best agent ever!
Luke was such a pleasure to deal with! Such a genuine and honest agent - something that is very rare to find! He was was always available to talk and constantly kept me in the loop of everything that was happening. He really made the whole buying process such an easy and enjoyable experience. Would highly recommend Luke to anyone looking to buy or sell!