21B Mirral Road, Caringbah SouthContact for price
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 6
- Property type: House
- Land size: 1180 sq metres
- Listing type: Sold!
The first time offered in 58 years this stylish mid century designed home offers a family residence that combines a tranquil setting with views of the Port Hacking River. It's peacefully set on an extensive 1,080 sqm block, within the sought after and tightly-held location of Caringbah South.
- Multiple indoor/outdoor spaces offer effortless entertaining
- Open plan living/dining area, billiard room and family room
- Large balcony captures further outlooks and stunning sunsets
- Three bedrooms, with the opportunity to add more under the same roof line
- Master bedroom boasts plenty of storage with open plan en-suite
- Endless space for families, private backyard, lush gardens
- Triple lock up garage and under house parking for three additional cars
- With a large deck to admire the views and watch the kids swim in the sparkling in-ground pool
- Easy access to a choice of quality schools, cafes and transport
With the current world health crisis we are able to offer private inspections on this home at anytime of the day or week, please feel free to reach out and book a suitable time with us via phone or email.
- Air Conditioning
- Open Fireplace
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
More InfoDownload Brochure
Great service, thank you.
Melinda is a very efficient, knowledgeable and friendly agent. We would be happy to recommend her services to anyone looking to buy or sell in the area.
A Cut Above The Rest
I knew from the outset that Ron was the right person to sell my home and he certainly didn’t disappoint.
His local knowledge and experience combined with his marketing expertise ensured a sale that was substantially above our expectations and well above other agents’ predictions.
Ron’s friendly and professional approach, along with his honest and genuine passion for real estate, relieved us of the stresses which usually come with selling a home, while at the same time maintaining constant communication every step of the way.
Ron’s negotiating skills allowed us to sell our property just two days after our first open house. Next time, I will definitely contact Ron and the Signature team.
Sale of My House
Ron ran a very quick auction campaign on the sale of my house, and then put an enormous amount of effort in closing the sale with the buyers with enough to purchase my villa, a good job
Thank you Melinda
"I regard Melinda as a highly capable professional whose talents continue to surprise me.
Melinda demonstrated a number of key strengths when tasked with selling both mine and a friends property simultaneously.Some of these skills include the following
1. Vibrant and highly welcoming approach to potential vendors.
2.Provision and clear explanation to user friendly marketing strategies.
3. Highly effective and understanding communicator to all parties.
4. Extremely honest, trustworthy and reliable.
5. Strong market knowledge resulting in accurate sales prices.
6. Providing regular informative status updates
7. Very competitive commissions and fantastic value for money
These skills along with many others including a number of her personal characteristics, resulted in the sale of both properties on the same day in record time.I have no hesitation in recommending Melinda for her services and happy for potential clients to contact me direct for any further clarification