1 Loraine Avenue, Caringbah South$1,485,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: House
- Land size: 588 sq metres
- Listing type: Sold!
Original and Immaculate Family Home
This immaculately presented family home is located in a sought after and tightly held location in Caringbah South. Situated on a generous corner block of approximately
588 square metres, this beautiful home offers endless opportunities.
- Three large bedrooms, 2 with build in wardrobes
- Bright and sunny lounge dining room getting both morning and afternoon sun beaming through your aluminium windows
- The kitchen not only neat as a pin, offers ample storage and additional space for a dining table
- You don't often see bathrooms of this vintage in such amazing condition with large bath tub and separate toilet
- High ceilings through out this home offers you a sense of size and space
- Over sized double lock up garage and plenty of under house storage
- Air Condition in the lounge room, additional toilet and laundry chute are some added bonuses
Link for Pest and Building Report
With current COVID 19 restrictions please do not attend the open should you have any flu like symptoms. We are also restricted with the number of people that can be in the property at a time, so we have extended the open home for 1 hour to space out numbers and will limit the number of people who are inside the home if we need too.
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes
More InfoDownload Brochure
Great service, thank you.
Melinda is a very efficient, knowledgeable and friendly agent. We would be happy to recommend her services to anyone looking to buy or sell in the area.
A Cut Above The Rest
I knew from the outset that Ron was the right person to sell my home and he certainly didn’t disappoint.
His local knowledge and experience combined with his marketing expertise ensured a sale that was substantially above our expectations and well above other agents’ predictions.
Ron’s friendly and professional approach, along with his honest and genuine passion for real estate, relieved us of the stresses which usually come with selling a home, while at the same time maintaining constant communication every step of the way.
Ron’s negotiating skills allowed us to sell our property just two days after our first open house. Next time, I will definitely contact Ron and the Signature team.
Sale of My House
Ron ran a very quick auction campaign on the sale of my house, and then put an enormous amount of effort in closing the sale with the buyers with enough to purchase my villa, a good job
Thank you Melinda
"I regard Melinda as a highly capable professional whose talents continue to surprise me.
Melinda demonstrated a number of key strengths when tasked with selling both mine and a friends property simultaneously.Some of these skills include the following
1. Vibrant and highly welcoming approach to potential vendors.
2.Provision and clear explanation to user friendly marketing strategies.
3. Highly effective and understanding communicator to all parties.
4. Extremely honest, trustworthy and reliable.
5. Strong market knowledge resulting in accurate sales prices.
6. Providing regular informative status updates
7. Very competitive commissions and fantastic value for money
These skills along with many others including a number of her personal characteristics, resulted in the sale of both properties on the same day in record time.I have no hesitation in recommending Melinda for her services and happy for potential clients to contact me direct for any further clarification