2 Hughes Street, WooloowareContact for price
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car Spaces: 3
- Property type: House
- Listing type: Let!
Situated in a convenient location in Woolooware, this renovated family home is ready for your family.
- 3 over sized bedrooms all with built un wardrobes and ceiling fans
- An additional 4th bedroom or kids retreat in the attic (with AC unit)
- Beautiful kitchen, with dishwasher and gas cooking over looking the back yard
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Great lounge room with built in TV cabinet
- Modern bathroom with freestanding bath
- Set up to entertain with a seamless flow from inside to out, with over sized back deck
- The property has just had new high quality, thick glass windows installed. Lounge room with electric window shutter.
- Double garage at the back of the yard and also carport at the front
12 month lease initially and Pet Friendly
Only approx. 1.6Km walk to South Cronulla beach
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
More InfoDownload Brochure
A Cut Above The Rest
I knew from the outset that Ron was the right person to sell my home and he certainly didn’t disappoint.
His local knowledge and experience combined with his marketing expertise ensured a sale that was substantially above our expectations and well above other agents’ predictions.
Ron’s friendly and professional approach, along with his honest and genuine passion for real estate, relieved us of the stresses which usually come with selling a home, while at the same time maintaining constant communication every step of the way.
Ron’s negotiating skills allowed us to sell our property just two days after our first open house. Next time, I will definitely contact Ron and the Signature team.
Great service, thank you.
Melinda is a very efficient, knowledgable and friendly agent. We would be happy to recommend her services to anyone looking to buy or sell in the area.
Sale of My House
Ron ran a very quick auction campaign on the sale of my house, and then put an enormous amount of effort in closing the sale with the buyers with enough to purchase my villa, a good job
Thank you Melinda
"I regard Melinda as a highly capable professional whose talents continue to surprise me.
Melinda demonstrated a number of key strengths when tasked with selling both mine and a friends property simultaneously.Some of these skills include the following
1. Vibrant and highly welcoming approach to potential vendors.
2.Provision and clear explanation to user friendly marketing strategies.
3. Highly effective and understanding communicator to all parties.
4. Extremely honest, trustworthy and reliable.
5. Strong market knowledge resulting in accurate sales prices.
6. Providing regular informative status updates
7. Very competitive commissions and fantastic value for money
These skills along with many others including a number of her personal characteristics, resulted in the sale of both properties on the same day in record time.I have no hesitation in recommending Melinda for her services and happy for potential clients to contact me direct for any further clarification