34 Huskisson Street, Gymea BayContact for price
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 1
- Property type: House
- Listing type: Sold!
- Auction: Sat 28 Nov 2020 - 9:45am On Site
Versatile Family Oasis
Designed to capture tranquil leafy outlooks, this 4 bedroom renovated home appeals to the growing family wanting to immerse itself in the relaxed, family friendly atmosphere Gymea Bay presents.
- 4 oversized bedrooms, Master bedroom with ensuite
- Sleek new Kitchen with modern appliances
- Large modern living area with fireplace
- Enjoy an entertainer’s paradise at the rear of the home which offers a sparkling in-ground pool and a spacious level back-yard.
Only minutes away by car to Gymea shops, station, parks and amenities.
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Built-in Wardrobes
More InfoDownload Brochure
Great service, thank you.
Melinda is a very efficient, knowledgeable and friendly agent. We would be happy to recommend her services to anyone looking to buy or sell in the area.
A Cut Above The Rest
I knew from the outset that Ron was the right person to sell my home and he certainly didn’t disappoint.
His local knowledge and experience combined with his marketing expertise ensured a sale that was substantially above our expectations and well above other agents’ predictions.
Ron’s friendly and professional approach, along with his honest and genuine passion for real estate, relieved us of the stresses which usually come with selling a home, while at the same time maintaining constant communication every step of the way.
Ron’s negotiating skills allowed us to sell our property just two days after our first open house. Next time, I will definitely contact Ron and the Signature team.
Sale of My House
Ron ran a very quick auction campaign on the sale of my house, and then put an enormous amount of effort in closing the sale with the buyers with enough to purchase my villa, a good job
Thank you Melinda
"I regard Melinda as a highly capable professional whose talents continue to surprise me.
Melinda demonstrated a number of key strengths when tasked with selling both mine and a friends property simultaneously.Some of these skills include the following
1. Vibrant and highly welcoming approach to potential vendors.
2.Provision and clear explanation to user friendly marketing strategies.
3. Highly effective and understanding communicator to all parties.
4. Extremely honest, trustworthy and reliable.
5. Strong market knowledge resulting in accurate sales prices.
6. Providing regular informative status updates
7. Very competitive commissions and fantastic value for money
These skills along with many others including a number of her personal characteristics, resulted in the sale of both properties on the same day in record time.I have no hesitation in recommending Melinda for her services and happy for potential clients to contact me direct for any further clarification