5 / 1 St Andrews Place, CronullaContact for price
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Property type: Apartment
- Listing type: Let!
This stunning unit has been immaculately renovated unit that epitomises coastal living.
No expense has been spared with a neutral colour palate to suit all tastes that emphasis the abundance of natural light.
The open plan layout leads onto a north facing balcony with a leafy, private outlook.
- The kitchen offers plenty of storage, double sink, fisher and paykel cooking appliances, bosch dishwasher and convenient breakfast bar, great when entertaining.
- Internal laundry doubles as a butler's pantry with front loading washing machine included.
- White stone bench tops through
- Beautiful oak style flooring throughout the living areas.
Viewings from the 10th of August
More InfoDownload Brochure
Great service, thank you.
Melinda is a very efficient, knowledgeable and friendly agent. We would be happy to recommend her services to anyone looking to buy or sell in the area.
A Cut Above The Rest
I knew from the outset that Ron was the right person to sell my home and he certainly didn’t disappoint.
His local knowledge and experience combined with his marketing expertise ensured a sale that was substantially above our expectations and well above other agents’ predictions.
Ron’s friendly and professional approach, along with his honest and genuine passion for real estate, relieved us of the stresses which usually come with selling a home, while at the same time maintaining constant communication every step of the way.
Ron’s negotiating skills allowed us to sell our property just two days after our first open house. Next time, I will definitely contact Ron and the Signature team.
Sale of My House
Ron ran a very quick auction campaign on the sale of my house, and then put an enormous amount of effort in closing the sale with the buyers with enough to purchase my villa, a good job
Thank you Melinda
"I regard Melinda as a highly capable professional whose talents continue to surprise me.
Melinda demonstrated a number of key strengths when tasked with selling both mine and a friends property simultaneously.Some of these skills include the following
1. Vibrant and highly welcoming approach to potential vendors.
2.Provision and clear explanation to user friendly marketing strategies.
3. Highly effective and understanding communicator to all parties.
4. Extremely honest, trustworthy and reliable.
5. Strong market knowledge resulting in accurate sales prices.
6. Providing regular informative status updates
7. Very competitive commissions and fantastic value for money
These skills along with many others including a number of her personal characteristics, resulted in the sale of both properties on the same day in record time.I have no hesitation in recommending Melinda for her services and happy for potential clients to contact me direct for any further clarification