10 / 20 Waratah Street, Cronulla$530pw
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Property type: Unit
- Land size: 0 sq metres
- Listing type: For Rent
Beautiful Sunny Unit
Situated at the rear of the block and enjoying a westerly aspect it is ideal for those seeking a low maintenance lifestyle and is moments from the beach, Gunnamatta park, train station and Cronulla mall.
The unit offers:
- Modern kitchen with stone bench-tops and stainless-steel appliances
- Large island bench-top ideal for entertaining
- Open plan living and dining area with beautiful flooring throughout
- Two double bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes and carpet
- Modern bathroom with marble floor tiles and quality fixtures and fittings
- Ceiling fans and LED down lights throughout
- Enjoying light filled interiors and capturing the west facing sun
- Lockup garage that can accommodate a large SUV
- Internal laundry facilities
Inspections available Saturday morning. Please message for a time.
COVID RESTRICTIONS ON INSPECTIONS:
Anyone who attends the property for an inspection will be required to check in via a QR code provided. Before entry you must be wearing a face mask, sanitise hands, and be sure to keep your distance of 1.5m from any other person and refrain from touching anything within the property. Only 1 person at a time will be able to be inside the property. If you are feeling unwell on the day you are due to inspect the property please call and cancel your appointment as you will not be able to enter the property.
- Remote Garage
More InfoDownload Brochure
Great service, thank you.
Melinda is a very efficient, knowledgeable and friendly agent. We would be happy to recommend her services to anyone looking to buy or sell in the area.
A Cut Above The Rest
I knew from the outset that Ron was the right person to sell my home and he certainly didn’t disappoint.
His local knowledge and experience combined with his marketing expertise ensured a sale that was substantially above our expectations and well above other agents’ predictions.
Ron’s friendly and professional approach, along with his honest and genuine passion for real estate, relieved us of the stresses which usually come with selling a home, while at the same time maintaining constant communication every step of the way.
Ron’s negotiating skills allowed us to sell our property just two days after our first open house. Next time, I will definitely contact Ron and the Signature team.
Sale of My House
Ron ran a very quick auction campaign on the sale of my house, and then put an enormous amount of effort in closing the sale with the buyers with enough to purchase my villa, a good job
Thank you Melinda
"I regard Melinda as a highly capable professional whose talents continue to surprise me.
Melinda demonstrated a number of key strengths when tasked with selling both mine and a friends property simultaneously.Some of these skills include the following
1. Vibrant and highly welcoming approach to potential vendors.
2.Provision and clear explanation to user friendly marketing strategies.
3. Highly effective and understanding communicator to all parties.
4. Extremely honest, trustworthy and reliable.
5. Strong market knowledge resulting in accurate sales prices.
6. Providing regular informative status updates
7. Very competitive commissions and fantastic value for money
These skills along with many others including a number of her personal characteristics, resulted in the sale of both properties on the same day in record time.I have no hesitation in recommending Melinda for her services and happy for potential clients to contact me direct for any further clarification