52A Mansion Point Road, Grays Point$550 per week
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Property type: Unit
- Floor Area: 0 sqs
- Land size: 0 sq metres
- Listing type: For Rent
Welcome to Paradise
Your breath will be taken away when you visit this stunning property.
Situated in an elevated location this apartment is ideal for a single person or couple who want to escape back to nature. With floor to ceiling windows to take in this stunning waterways of Grays Point you wont want to leave.
- 1 Bedroom/Studio Style Unit
- Additional storage room or home office
- Open plan modern kitchen
- Balcony off the front entrance to take in views of the water ways and national park
- Stair access from your undercover car space
- All this from a home that is only 4 years old
Enjoy everything the local area has to offer with walking tracks, Mountain bike riding and get back to nature.
***The Property will be rented Furnished ****
More InfoDownload Brochure
Thank you Melinda
"I regard Melinda as a highly capable professional whose talents continue to surprise me.
Melinda demonstrated a number of key strengths when tasked with selling both mine and a friends property simultaneously.Some of these skills include the following
1. Vibrant and highly welcoming approach to potential vendors.
2.Provision and clear explanation to user friendly marketing strategies.
3. Highly effective and understanding communicator to all parties.
4. Extremely honest, trustworthy and reliable.
5. Strong market knowledge resulting in accurate sales prices.
6. Providing regular informative status updates
7. Very competitive commissions and fantastic value for money
These skills along with many others including a number of her personal characteristics, resulted in the sale of both properties on the same day in record time.I have no hesitation in recommending Melinda for her services and happy for potential clients to contact me direct for any further clarification
home email: [email protected]
Sale of My House
Ron ran a very quick auction campaign on the sale of my house, and then put an enormous amount of effort in closing the sale with the buyers with enough to purchase my villa, a good job
Great service, thank you.
Melinda is a very efficient, knowledgable and friendly agent. We would be happy to recommend her services to anyone looking to buy or sell in the area.
My sister & I can’t thank Noni enough for her professional manner she showed us in selling our Mother’s property. We found Noni to be honest, caring and very understanding of our circumstances.
We wish her well for the future.